A Practical Approach to Collaborative Decision Making
Thursday, November 9, 2017
with Miki Kashtan, Ph.D.
Interested in learning key facilitation skills for collaborative decision-making?
If you work with groups that struggle to make decisions or collaborate effectively, this workshop is for
you. You’ll learn the nuts and bolts of Convergent Facilitation, a unique decision-making process, developed by Dr. Miki Kashtan.Who Should Attend?
Who Should Attend?
- Mediators and attorneysFacilitators
- FacilitatorsTeam leaders
- Team leadersCommunity organizers and board members
- Community organizers and board members
What you will take away:
- A practical, step-by-step process for discovering breakthrough solutions to problems that seemed unsolvableStrategies to help people transcend conflicts,
- Strategies to help people transcend conflicts, stretch beyond their initial positions, and embrace decisions that attend to everyone’s needs
- Ways to keep a meeting moving forward without leaving anyone behind
Registration: 8:00 a.m.Program:
Program: 8:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.Credits Requested:
Credits Requested: 7.25 CLE & CEULocation
Location: CMBA Conference Center
1375 East Ninth St.
One Cleveland Center
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
P: (216) 696-2404
F: (216) 696-2129