We invite you to join like-minded professionals who are committed to mediation practice helping people resolve conflicts peacefully. Network and grow with other mediators from diverse backgrounds. MANO offers advanced conflict resolution training and informal skill trainings and discussions where members exchange information and practice tips, provide support, and share problems and successes with cases. If you are interested in meeting with other mediators and promoting mediation for conflict resolution, you will be glad you joined MANO! In addition MANO offers CLE and CEU courses in conflict resolution that will take your skills to the next level.
Member Benefits Provide You With Opportunities
- Listing in the MANO website directory so potential clients can find you easily;
- Your own, individual webpage on the MANO website so potential clients can learn more about you; your webpage can also include links to other websites;
- Membership discounts for CLE and CEU trainings co-sponsored by MANO;
- Opportunities to join our Speaker’s Bureau to provide presentations for organizations tailored to the need of the specific group;
- Opportunities to network with other mediators, grow your practice, share information, discuss cases, find or be a mentor;
- Opportunities to participate in statewide dialogues on mediation-related issues.
A MANO membership year is from January 1 through December 31. Membership renewal will be processed the same as people joining. Join or renew by filling out this form. The form can be submitted online or printed filled out then mailed to this address:
25009 Wimbledon Rd.
Beachwood, Ohio 44122
The annual membership dues are $30.00 payment which can be made through PayPal or make your check payable to MANO then mail it with the form to the address above.
Please fill out the form completely whether you are joining or renewing. All forms must be signed; you can use the electronic signature on the PDF form online.